As the world’s leading chip manufacturer, Qualcomm and its employees are known for their engineering expertise. But where did they get their love for STEM?
I interviewed various Qualcommers about how they got their start in the “How I Became a Techie” series.
- Robert Nowakowski – Senior Staff Engineer and Captain in the United States Naval Reserve
- Kathy Herring Hayashi – Senior Staff Engineer
- Amy Villasenor – Software Engineer
- Hugo Romero – Senior Director of Technology
- Saura Naderi – Government Affairs Analyst and Thinkabit Lab designer
- Beth Keser – Principal Engineer of IC Package Engineering
- Grace Wang – Senior Engineer in Product Security
- Serafin Diaz – Vice President of Engineering
- Roberto Padovani – Executive Vice President and Fellow
- Michelle Ma – Staff Planner
- Susie Armstrong – Senior Vice President of Engineering
(Photos by Christopher Lee or provided by subjects)